Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thankful For A Good Dentist

I had to take my daughter to the dentist this morning. It was a stressful situation because I had to teach a class at 9:30 AM and I would be embarrassed to be late not to mention that it is bad to have some one else watch my class of kids.

So to prayer I went. I asked God to work it all out. We got to the dentist office ten minutes early. I worried that there would be a long wait, but after a few minutes we got in. The dentist took the stitches our of  my daughters mouth and every thing seemed OK  So we left and I rushed her to school. I was impatient that I had to go in an sign her in but that is the rule. There was someone ahead of us and I was afraid there would be a wait but they got done right away. I had a fast drive to the church where the school is taught and was actually early.

God again answered my prayer. I am thankful I can pray about anything. I just wonder why I don't pray about everything?