Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Why Thankful For Time With My Son

Our world is so busy nowadays and it becomes hard to spend any time with the special people in our lives let alone any quality time. So when I had an opportunity to spend an hour with my son it is pure joy.

I drove him to his university for a meeting he had with his adviser and afterward, we went to lunch together. We sat at the table and had some small talk, we are not especially chatty people and don't say a whole lot. I hope the things we do say are the right things and significant. Sometimes there are clues in between the lines, so I was able to get a little insight into his world, which helps me to understand and appreciate him.

I hope he felt my affection of him and admiration for him.

I am grateful for the time we were able to have together. I pray there will be more. 

(c) Adron 11/12/13