Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Why I Am Thankful For The Little Minutes.

I was driving my daughter to school one morning this week and realized it is one of those few times we get to spend together. It is only about a ten minute ride but it is just the two of us. I get to do this every day during the school year.

Sometimes we talk and some times we just listen to the radio, and sometimes we are both still too sleepy to say much. The nice thing is that it is just the two of us. A few moments when we can be together and get to know each other better.

We are a family of six busy people, and with jobs, school, chores, and personal pursuits we don't get to spend much time together. I get so busy I forget to take time for each person.

I am thankful, that for the time being at least, I get to spend time with my daughter. Each time I do I discover what a wonderful young lady the Lord has put into our family.